Milo® Oats N' Banana Pancakes
April 19, 2021 by MILO®
- 250g store-bought, plain fluffy pancake mix
- 1 egg (optional)
- 4 heaping tbsp MILO®
- 1 piece banana lacatan mashed coarsely (or more if desired)
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup NESTLE® Fresh Milk
- 2 tbsp butter
How to prepare:
- Prepare pancake mix according to the instructions written on the box. Add egg (optional).
- Mix in MILO®, mashed banana lacatan and oats. Add NESTLE® Fresh Milk to slightly thin the batter.
- Over low heat, lightly butter the pan and scoop 1/2 cup of prepared pancake batter. Once bubbles form on top, flip on the other side to cook both sides evenly.
- Top with sliced bananas if desired. Enjoy!