January 27, 2021 by MILO®
What you'll need:
- 1/4 cup rice
- 1/2 cup malagkit rice (glutinous rice)
- 1 liter water
- 1/2 cup MILO®
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup BEAR BRAND® Powdered Milk Drink
- Fried tuyo or dilis, optional
How to prepare:
- Soak rice and malagkit in water for 10 minutes.
- Boil water and stir in rice. Cook over very low heat until rice is puffed and tender. Add more water if necessary.
- Add MILO®, BEAR BRAND® Powdered Milk Drink and sugar. Adjust consistency and taste.
- Serve MILO® Champorado with fried tuyo or dilis on the side.